My brother and friend dunefan (aka PenguinBoy) tagged me for this meme, and I am happy to spread it on. The blog is just this question: “If you could only take 5 books of yours somewhere what would they be?”
Well, that’s a difficult question due to its size limitation. But after some reflection, these would be my choices:
1. A Spanish Reina-Valera Bible or an ESV English Bible. If I could get one of those in the USB Study Bible format it would be better.
2. A Spanish version of Aquinas’ Summa Theologica. I prefer the Spanish version since Spanish is closer to Latin.
3. Wolfhart Pannenberg’s three-volume Systematic Theology.
4. Abraham Kuyper’s To Be Near Unto God.
5. J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings.
Note: I may substitute one of #2-5 for the Book of Common Prayer (a classic edition, not a modern one).
I invite everyone interested in joining this meme.